NIVA ADSL ADSL2+ REAL TIME ANALYZER
Real-Time, High performance and non intrusive ADSL/ADSL2+ analyzer.
The ADSL NIVA Analyzer provides a complete overview of ADSL line physical parameters and a deep decoding of protocol exchanges between the Modems (ATU-R / CPE) and DSLAMs (ATU-C / CO) in real time and high impedance without disturbing the installation..
The decoded protocols concern the ADSL (G.994 / G.922.1 G.922.3 G.992.5) physical layers, the ATM (cellules EOC / OAM) layers as well as the IP applicative protocols thanks to a data extraction in Pcap format.
The XDSL NIVA protocol analyzer relies on an efficient hardware architecture made of an high impedance probe, an high speed acquisition board and a PC platform allowing to implement advanced technics of the signal processing.
• Qualification of DSLAM and ATU-C (CO equipment) as well as Modem (CPE Equipment).
• Interoperability test in laboratory environnement for certification purpose for example.
• Troubleshooting test on ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ lines.
• Reatime and post capture analisys
• ADSL and ADSL 2 + supported
• Analysis of G.994.1/G.992.1/G.992.3/G.992.5 protocols
• IP capture with PCAP file format, Wireshark compliant
• ADSL/ADSL2+ results :SNR/Bit rate/Attenuation)
• Spectrum analysis
• Generation of XML Reports